TMA Group is a leading print company head-quartered in Australia, with plants located in Sydney, Laguna (Philippines) and Auckland (New Zealand).
TMA Group has many high-profile customers across many different industry sectors.
Due to expansion the company’s Sydney plant is looking for flexographic printers to join its busy team, and there will also be the possibility to relocate to its state-of-the-art purpose-built factory in Melbourne once it is completed.
TMA Group is looking for operators with the following skills:
- High attention to detail;
- Sound problem solving skills;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Experience running inline label presses;
- Good time management skills.
If your answer is yes, then send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to relocate to sunny Australia and join a modern progressive company.
TMA Group will offer to the right candidate:
- Flight to Sydney;
- Accommodation in a service apartment for one month;
- 457 visa after a successful completion of a three-month probationary period.
Terms and Conditions do apply.